You can take the hassle out of benefits administration by using a third party administrator (TPA) to manage the ongoing tasks involved in your employee benefits program.
Contracted services are provided by third party administrators, TASC, Ceridian and in some cases the insurance carrier providing the group insurance.
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA)
- Cafeteria 125 & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Premium Only Plans (Allows employees to make premium contributions pre-tax)
- COBRA Administration (Groups with 20+ lives)
- State Continuation Administration (Groups with <20 lives)