Directors & Officers
Directors and Officers (D&O) Liability Insurance is an important step in protecting your business executives.
It provides protection for the directors and officers of your company if they are sued for mismanagement of the company.
Typical plaintiffs include:
- Government Agencies
Reasons for lawsuits include:
- Libel and/or Slander
- Mismanagement of company assets
- Interference with contractual relationships
- Misappropriation of trade secrets
- Fraud, Misrepresentation
- Unlawful access to competitor data
- Anti-trust and/or Price fixing
- Falsified loan application
- Whistleblower Claims