Employment Practices Liability
Employment Practices Liability (EPLI) is becoming more and more critical for businesses with the steady rise of employment-related lawsuits.
Even the most careful employers can still get sued for:
- Discrimination based on age, sex, disability, race, etc.
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful termination
- Breach of employment agreement
Employment Practices Liability provides defense and indemnity for an employer against claims made by employees, former employees, or prospective employees.
Not all EPLI policies are the same. Make sure to review for critical items such as:
- Independent Contractor’s included as employees
- Third Party coverage – this can cover vendors, visitors, etc.
- Broad definition of who is an Insured
- Coverage for wage and hour claims
Primary Programs Represented:
- United States Liability Insurance Group